Dr Long developed the RLCO (Regression Line Cross Over) Framework as a statistical lens through which he trades the markets and has taught the approach to countless traders through Dr Van Tharp's IITM as well as his own workshops and trading community.
All elements of the Framework are preconfigured and the indicator includes a custom "Stats" overlay with daily range statistics (such as FrogBox, Hybrid FrogBox, Rangestat, etc). Each element of the RLCO Framework can be enabled or disabled at the click of a button via the indictor settings.
The RLCO Framework elements include the lines (RL10, RL30, RL90, RL270), the Bands (River, Flood Plain & Z3 Bands as well as the Dragon and the Baby Dragon) and a host of other Supplemental tools that are often used in conjunction with the above including , PSAR and the customized PSAR on the RL10 that Dr . Long pioneered.
In order to keep an eye on intraday the Z3 bands will change color to yellow when we enter an SQC (Sideways Quiet Channel) environment to alert the trader.
Each element has been carefully designed with pre-configured and deliberate layering, coloring and translucency settings by default so it looks gorgeous out of the box but can also be customized to taste using the usual TradingView indicator settings.
For an even more intuitive experience you can monitor the Season at a glance from within the RLCO Framework itself by coloring either the RL10 line or the Dragon by Season which has become a very popular feature.
Also available (although it is a separate indicator it is included along with the framework) is the Seasons Indicator which is loaded into its own sub-graph. All settings are preconfigured to be the same as Dr . Long uses out of the box and the plots include the line colored by Season, the Signal line and the Red River. SSC ( Spring Supported Crossing) Signals are specifically highlighted with large Dots on the Line. Everything is customizable including not only coloring and line styles but also the underlying settings for lookbacks as well as a selector to use SMA's or EMA's for the calculations.
- Changed the default way of calculating the Baby Dragon to match what Ken is using now. The previous method can still be enabled in settings.
- Fixed Stats box issue where decimal places for some symbols (ex: FX) sometimes prevented seeing all data. Now adapts decimal places to the symbol.
- Added a parameter for the HybridFrog Multiple used for the Stats Box calculation but default remains the standard 0.7
- Added FQN to Stats Box
- Added ATR and ATR% to Stats Box with a parameter for the ATR Lookback
- Added "Show Stats Box" parameter to enable/disable it
- Added Stats Box Vertical and Horizontal location parameters for more control over placement
이 스크립트에 대한 접근은 작성자가 승인한 사용자로 제한되며, 일반적으로 지불이 필요합니다. 즐겨찾기에 추가할 수 있지만 권한을 요청하고 작성자에게 권한을 받은 후에만 사용할 수 있습니다. 자세한 내용은 JeffBoccaccio에게 문의하거나 아래의 작성자의 지시사항을 따르십시오.
트레이딩뷰는 당신이 스크립트 작성자를 100% 신뢰하고 스크립트의 작동 방식을 이해할 때까지 스크립트 비용을 지불하고 사용할 것을 권장하지 않습니다. 대부분의 경우 트레이딩뷰의 커뮤니티 스크립트 에서 무료로 좋은 오픈 소스 대안을 찾을 수 있습니다.
경고: 액세스를 요청하기 전에 읽으십시오 .