In the price action, levels have a significant role to play. Based on the price moving above/below the levels - the underlying instrument shows some price-action in the direction of breakout/breakdown.
There are plenty of ways level can be determined. Levels are the decision point to take a trade or not. But if we make the level derivation complex, then...
The script uses following mechanism to give a signal of BUY if multiple parameters evaluated are all passed.
1. 5 min MACD should be more than its previous tick
2. 15 min MACD should be more than its previous tick
3. 60 min MACD should be more than its previous tick
4. ADX should be more than 12
5. RSI should be more than 60
6. Stochastic %k should have...
The script uses following mechanism to give a signal of SELL if multiple parameters evaluated are all passed.
1. 5 min MACD should be less than its previous tick
2. 15 min MACD should be less than its previous tick
3. 60 min MACD should be less than its previous tick
4. ADX should be more than 12
5. RSI should be less than 40
6. Stochastic %k should...
This shows a performance glance of Dow, India Vix and Major Constituents of Bank Nifty. Which will help to take quick decision.
Normalized Change Mode: Allows the user to access a different interpretation of the indicator by showing the normalized first differences of each indicator in the dashboard instead of their sign
#banknifty algorithmic trading :-
The strategy is based on moving average and work best on #banknifty 1 hour time frame, you are adjust the time frame based on your comfort.
The source code is open for you to add additional logic and you can use other indicators for active filtering.
This algo can be used in conjugation with the other trend indicator.
- This script plots Inside Bar for given day in selected time-frame (applicable only for Timeframes < Day)
- Basis plotted inside bar, relevant targets are marked on the chart
- Targets can be customised from script settings. Example, if range of mother candle is 10 points, then T1 is 10 * x above/below mother candle and T2 is 10 * y above/below...
Nifty / Banknifty Dashboard :
Shows Values of different Indicators on current Timeframe for the selected Index & it's main constituents according to weightage in index.
customized for Nifty & Banknifty (You can customize it according to your needs for the markets/indexes you trade in)
VWAP : if LTP is trading above VWAP then Bullish else if...
Hello Traders !!
This is a simple super trend based MAST trend.
By default the supertrend is 10 period with 3 ATR multiplier.
A moving average is used to benefit from the pullback entries.
Bullish Pullback : Price above Supertrend & below MA
Bullish: Price above Supertrend and above MA
Bearish pullback : Price below Supertrend & above MA
Simple Price Action + Bollinger Band Strategy
Buy Setup --------
- Price closes below Bollinger Band
- Last candle closes in green, confirming bulls have returned
- Buy trade is taken
Short Setup --------
- Price closes above Bollinger Band
- Last candle closes in red , confirming bears have returned
- Short trade is taken
Strategy open for suggestions and updation
The McClellan Oscillator developed by Marian McClellan is a useful breadth indicator because it describes the acceleration that takes place in the breadth numbers.
How to read McClellan Oscillator
A positive or negative value gives a simplistic bullish or bearish statement about the short-term trend of the market
Very low readings show oversold conditions
Use this indicator on Daily Timeframe
This script works only on India NSE Futures (Indices and Fno Stocks)
This script pulls Stock/Index Price/Volume Info + Futures Current/Next Price/Volume/Open Interest Info
Calculates the Combined OI and identifies the OI Buildup based on the Price Change and color codes the info for easy reading
This script also calculates...
This script gives you an overview of banknifty and its underlying heavy weight stocks based on RSI
You can view the trend in single chart in 3 different time frames.
Color indication green for bullish and red for bearish trend and white for neutral
Symbol name shows green if the current day change is positive. Else red color
Why this Script : Nifty 50 does not provide volume and some time it is really useful to understand the volume .
This is the pine script which calculate the nifty 50 volume .
Take each stock contribute to nifty 50 and find it's volume .
Multiply the same with contribution percentage of the same on Nifty 50
Add up all of them and find the total volume...
BankNifty Index is calculated based on the movements of its participants. Every time you think of why is Index going up/down, who is actively dragging the index either ways, this Indicator gives you the answer for the same in realtime!
For example : You see HDFCBank and Kotak Bank significantly up while all other banks going down but index reacting in a...
Banknifty comprises 12 companies listed on the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE). Movement of Banknifty depends on these stocks. The script depicts Technical rating and price change stats of Banknifty constituents.
I have calculated the weight factor using annual floating stock stats available in Tradingview. So, it may differ considerably from the actual...
A simple vwap based Intraday trend indicator.
Volume-Weighted Average Price (VWAP) - the average price weighted by volume, starts when trading opens and ends when it closes. This can help institutions buy or sell in large orders, without disturbing the market.
After buying or selling, institutions compare instrument price to closing VWAP values at end of the...
- Uses BankNifty Index Stocks Volume.
- BankNifty Volume Indicator is created by adding all BankNifty Stocks Volume together.
- BankNifty Volume will be an important indicator in BankNifty Index technical analysis because it is used to measure the relative significance of a market move.
- The higher the volume during a Banknifty index...