This version of QFL was made based on this one:
I made the following additions according to my requirements:
- I need to use pine script 4
- I needed to avoid repainting issues so I'm not calling directly security, I'm using the wrapper function.
- There might be still repainting issues when you use "max base age" which uses the function "barssince" so be careful, you can disable it by setting its value to zero.
- Alerts so I can use it for automated trading and bots
- In order to make this signal compatible with the backtest script there's an option provided in the settings. If you enable this option this indicator will plot 1 whenever there's a BUY signal. This will allow the backtest to pick the "QFL Buy" from external indicator so it can perform the backtest.
I recommend some of these settings to start playing with the chart in 15 min / QFL in 1, 2 or 4 hours.
The higher the TF the more conservative.
QFL with 3.5% is pretty popular but you can try higher QFL percentage settings for a more conservative approach.
- added toggle to hide bases and buy/sell signals
- added alerts
- added an option to allow consecutive signals which triggers signals that match the condition in two or more consecutive candles. This can help to place multiple trades when they manage to close quick enough.
- added an option for allowing signals that are consecutive when the base has changed even if the allow consecutive signals option is turned off
진정한 TradingView의 정신에 따라, 이 스크립트의 작성자는 스크립트를 오픈소스로 게시했기에 거래자들이 이해하고 확인할 수 있습니다. 작가님께 건배! 스크립트를 무료로 사용할 수 있지만, 게시물에서 이 코드를 재사용하는 것은 하우스룰을 따릅니다. 당신은 스크립트를 차트에 사용하기 위해 그것을 즐겨찾기 할 수 있습니다.