yes I can hear someone is asking for, and here is one that can help you with
The analyst will present a technical anlaysis report at a glance calculated by the most popular technical indicators, and the good part, the anlayst will do it voluntarily
technical skills of the analyst:
- experienced an all markets
- ability to interpret moving averages
- ability to interpret changes
- ability to interpret trend folowing indicators such as:
* index (dmi), identify trend strength and trend direction
* complex , identify trend stregth, and tk crosses
- ability to interpret oscillators such as:
* , identify oversold overbought levels, identify the flow
* , identify oversold overbought levels
* awesome identify if grawing or falling
* if or , and histogram if grawing or falling
- ability to calculate probability and its trend
- non-stop hardworker,
- available 7/24,
- highly dedicated always on duty,
- open for new ideas and willing to learn
- upon request the analyst will create reports with custom settings of your choise
the analyst is not a decition maker, trading success is all about following your trading strategy and the analyst aims to help with the presented reports calculated by the most popular technical indicators
the analyst supports 9 of the popular technical indicators and is willing to learn more, please share your comments and feedbacks and help the analyst improve skills
Disclaimer: The script is for informational and educational purposes only. Use of the script does not constitutes professional and/or financial advice. You alone the sole responsibility of evaluating the script output and risks associated with the use of the script. In exchange for using the script, you agree not to hold dgtrd TradingView user liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on use of the script
enhanced outcomes of macd and awesome oscillators
crosses are the most common signals produced by technical indicators, and can signify a potentially strong move. the strength of the move is a key factor to identify whether the crosses are potentially strong moves or are false signals
example of crosses
• golden cross : when ma50 crosses ma200
• macd cross : when signal line crosses macd line
• tk cross : when conversion line (tenkan-sen) crosses base line (kijun-sen) of ichimoku cloud
• so on
진정한 TradingView의 정신에 따라, 이 스크립트의 작성자는 스크립트를 오픈소스로 게시했기에 거래자들이 이해하고 확인할 수 있습니다. 작가님께 건배! 스크립트를 무료로 사용할 수 있지만, 게시물에서 이 코드를 재사용하는 것은 하우스룰을 따릅니다. 당신은 스크립트를 차트에 사용하기 위해 그것을 즐겨찾기 할 수 있습니다.
;-) this was my first study and all the concepts that are applied in that one are available with my studies published as separated studies
the strange thing, due violation of house rule of script publishing (first script not aware of rules ;-)), it is hidden by the moderators and should not be visible to you.
@PineCoders, for your info
thanks for your compliments.
this study is displaying a report including details of the interpreted result for some of the most common technical analysis indicators. similar to the one provided by TV. no other plotting is available
still there was a minor issue for the case the volume data is not provided by vednors as it is case for NIFY, BANK NIFTY etc. Thnaks to your warning now it is corrected and updated.
please try to re-check if all is fine now
btw, do not have a YouTube channel
This is just fyi, still nothing plotting except text banner.
30 minutes time frame report for BANK NIFTY
Correction to my last reply.... Code is absolutely working. Label correctly plotting where a volume data is available. It was just my mistake that I was trying to load it on the BankNifty where Volume data doesn't provided by TV.
Your Code is working perfectly fine.
Thanks... You are awesome!!!