The indicator shows the pricing of 3 DEFI categories against 2 possible baselines, BTC and ETH.
* Make a simple array in the source code to enter and remove new projects to the category. -> Maybe can also make it so that the source code does not have to be altered (projects can be added through input etc.)
* Adjust weightings depending on project data but this is not as important since weightings are being priced in by the market.
* Try to find a way to update input to string instead of booleans. As of currently, I could not seem to use input strings into plot functions because of an error.
* and more. Leave some feedback, that would be highly appreciated!
- Updated the title -> "DEFI against Majors" -> D.A.M 1.1
- Added subcategory 'Derivatives'
- Changed transparency (from 20 to 80) of the plot backgrounds
- Changed boolean input for baseline to choice between strings.
- Updated user input. Added boolean (true/false) to give the option to disable certain categories.
- Added comments to the source code so it is easier to read for people that want to mess around with it.
* Eco system mode
- Added most of the big DEFI projects from two spaces: Ethereum & Solana. I used the maps that can be found here: (https:// pentacle .ai)
- I chose to leave some out of the equation due to maturity of the chart; I can't really average a chart on 30 day lookback if it has just been listed 14 days capiche?
ETH DEFI SUPPORTED PROJECTS:
Compound, Harvest Finance, Yearn Finance, 0x, Aave, Badger DAO, Alpha Finance, Bancor Network, Curve Finance, Maker, Numeraire
SOL DEFI SUPPORTED PROJECTS:
Bonfida, Serum, Hxro
* Changed user input:
- Added seperators for convencience of sight/vision. Still debating whether I should leave or delete again.
- Added lookback (in days) as a reference point. Minimum value of 1 and maximum value of 30 days. On a lookback of 1 it is quite hard to react but you can spot new trends faster. Choose 30 lookback for a good overview of the last month. I advise to use inbetween 7 and 14 for optimal results.
- Added eco system mode which can be toggled on or off. Default value is off. What do you think? Should the indicator work from categories as a base or ecosystem as a base?
진정한 TradingView의 정신에 따라, 이 스크립트의 작성자는 스크립트를 오픈소스로 게시했기에 거래자들이 이해하고 확인할 수 있습니다. 작가님께 건배! 스크립트를 무료로 사용할 수 있지만, 게시물에서 이 코드를 재사용하는 것은 하우스룰을 따릅니다. 당신은 스크립트를 차트에 사용하기 위해 그것을 즐겨찾기 할 수 있습니다.
It could also be cool to have a plot which averages all the index averages, it might be useful, or might not.
New update looks nice by the way. :)
I don't quite understand what you mean by averaging all the index averages. Like zoom out more? Categorize into ETH DEFI, BSC DEFI etc.?