Normally a channel would reference an ( ) of the price. In this case the Channel in the "Keltner + Bitcoin Futures Trading " references the of the 14-day (white line). On top of that it overlays a 7-day line (blue line). This produces some signals that are particularly useful in 2h, 4h and 1 day charts. The signals consist in the 7-day line (blue line) crossing the upper (green) or lower (red) as well as the middle (white) line. Depending on the direction of the crossing (up or down) and the level (from 0 to 100) at which the crossing takes place this produces or signals.
- crossing: 7-day (blue) crosses both the lower (red) and middle (white) lines upwards at a low to neutral level (<70%)
- crossing: 7-day (blue) cross both the upper (green) and middle (white) lines downwards at a high to neutral (>30%)
- Better to use it in 2h, 4h, and 1-day charts, thought it can also be used in lower timeframes. Confirmations of crossings in higher time-frames provide more certainty about the direction of the move.
- Use in combination with Heikin Ashi candles and indicators.
- Changed color of 7-day RSI line to light blue to please the eyes of those using dark mode.
진정한 TradingView의 정신에 따라, 이 스크립트의 작성자는 스크립트를 오픈소스로 게시했기에 거래자들이 이해하고 확인할 수 있습니다. 작가님께 건배! 스크립트를 무료로 사용할 수 있지만, 게시물에서 이 코드를 재사용하는 것은 하우스룰을 따릅니다. 당신은 스크립트를 차트에 사용하기 위해 그것을 즐겨찾기 할 수 있습니다.