THE CONTENT WITHIN THIS STRATEGY IS CREATED FROM TWO INDICATORS CREATED BY TWO PINESCRIPTER'S. THE STRATEGY WAS EXECUTED BY MYSELF AND REVERSE-ENGINEERED TO MEET THE CONDITIONS OF THE INTENDED STRATEGY REQUESTOR. I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THE CONTENT WITHIN THE ESTABLISHED LINES MADE CLEAR BY MYSELF.
The Sampled Scripts and creators:
PMAR/PMARP by @The_Caretaker Link to original script: Madrid MA RIBBON BAR by @Madrid Link to original script:
Cheat Code's strategy notes:
This sampled strategy (Requested by @elemy_eth) is one combining previously created studies. I reverse-engineered the local scope for the Madrid moving average color plots and set entry and exit conditions for certain criteria met. This strategy is meant to deliver an extremely high hit rate on a daily time frame. This is made possible because of the very low take profit percentage, during the context of a macro downtrend it is made easier to hit 1-3% scalps which is made visible with the strategy using sampled scripts I created here.
How it works:
-Enter Long's if the lime color conditions are met true using the script detailed by Marid's MA
- No re-entry into positions needs to be met true (this prevents pyramiding of orders due to conditions being met true) applicable to both long and short side entries.
- To increase hit rate and prevent traps both the parameters of rsi being sub 80 and no previously engulfing candles need to be met true to enter a long position.
- Enter Short's if the red color conditions of Madrid's moving average are met true.
- Closing Long positions are typically not met within this indicator, however, it still sometimes triggers if necessary. This consists of a pmarp sub 99 and a position size greater than 0.0
- Closing Short positions are typically not met within this indicator, however, it still sometimes triggers if necessary. This consists of a pmarp over 01 and a position size less than 0.0
- Stop Loss: 27.75% Take Profit: 1% (Which does not trigger on ticks over 1% so you will see average trade profits greater than 1%)
BTCUSDT BTCUSDT BTCUSD
Best Of Luck :)
이 스크립트의 오써는 참된 트레이딩뷰의 스피릿으로 이 스크립트를 오픈소스로 퍼블리쉬하여 트레이더들로 하여금 이해 및 검증할 수 있도록 하였습니다. 오써를 응원합니다! 스크립트를 무료로 쓸 수 있지만, 다른 퍼블리케이션에서 이 코드를 재사용하는 것은 하우스룰을 따릅니다. 님은 즐겨찾기로 이 스크립트를 차트에서 쓸 수 있습니다.
이 정보와 게시물은 TradingView에서 제공하거나 보증하는 금융, 투자, 거래 또는 기타 유형의 조언이나 권고 사항을 의미하거나 구성하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 이용 약관을 참고하세요.