The genesis of this project was to create a POC library that would be available to deliver volume profile information via pine to other scripts of indicators and strategies.
This is the indicator version of the library function.
A few things that would be unique with the built in
- it allows you to choose the kind of reset of the period, day/week or bars. This is simple enough to expand to other conditions
- it resets on bar count starting from the beginning of the data set (bar index =0) vs bars back from the end of the data set
- A 'period' in this context is the time between resets - the start of the POC until it resets (for example at the beginning of a new day or week)
- it will calculate an increment level rather than the user specifying ticks or price brackets
- it does not allow for setting the # of rows and then calculating the implied price levels
- When a period is complete it is often useful to look back at the POCs of historical periods, or extend them forward.
- This script will find the historical POCs around the current price and display them rather than extend all the historical POC lines to the right
- This script also looks across all the period POCs and identifies the master POC or what I call the Grand POC, and also the next 3 runner up POCs
There is a matching indicator to this library
- checked for symbol without volume and will produce an error message
- improved comments
- another note on volume, Volume Profiles and POCs essentially examine the volume across price levels or increments, if a single candle crosses multiple price levels, this script allocates the volume of that candle equally between the volume levels and not purely at the ending close or high price level of the candle, this is purely a choice on my part that suggests large body single candles have trading volume through the entire price action of that candle and not at one price point. A more precise method (perhaps for a later update) would be to parse that one large candle into lower time frames and allocate the volume appropriately - perhaps for a future version. For now the approximation of equal volume distribution is good enough.
트레이딩뷰 정신에 따라 오써는 이 파인 코드를 오픈 소스 라이브러리로 퍼블리쉬하여 당사 커뮤니티의 다른 파인 프로그래머들이 쓸 수 있도록 하였습니다. 오써에게 찬사를! 여러분은 이 라이브러리를 프라이빗 또는 오픈 소스 퍼블리케이션에 쓸 수 있지만 퍼블리케이션에 재사용은 하우스룰을 따릅니다.
이 정보와 게시물은 TradingView에서 제공하거나 보증하는 금융, 투자, 거래 또는 기타 유형의 조언이나 권고 사항을 의미하거나 구성하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 이용 약관을 참고하세요.
텍스트를 클립보드에 카피한 뒤 님의 스크립트에 붙여 넣기.