This script combines moving average processing with highest high and lowest low to disclose the "fingerprint" of a specific trading pair to describe its unique behavior.
Moving Average Fingerprint for Long Entry is a Level 1 pine script. It utilize several moving average of inherent highest high and lowest low and combine them with customized fingerprint coefficients to depict the unique behavior of a specific trading pair across multiple markets for long entry point identification.
- FingerPrint1~6 are basic-level fingerprints with moving average of highest high and lowest low.
- FingerPrint7~8 are composite fingerprint definitions with coefficients/weights,where coefficients/weights need to be tuned to discover the inherent "fingerprint" of a specific trading pair.
- FingerPrint10~12 are composite fingerprint calculation for long entry alerts
- ReadytoLong is a long entry filter where long entry point may happen within it. By using crossover() function to a customized threshold value, you can define accurate long entries.
Pros and Cons
1. Combine moving average and extreme points to disclose a trading pair behavior.
2. Smart to tune specific set of parameters to obtain unique fingerprints of trading pairs.
3. Smart position sizing scheme by adjusting the threshold values.
1. Require tune input parameters for each trading pair in a specific period and time frame.
2. Only long entry was studied, no short entry and re-entry are available yet to form as a trading system.
3. "ReadytoLong" is an inaccurate range where multiple long entries may happen at improper points in chop market.
4. Complex input parameters to obtain a unique fingerprint set.
Although I wrote pine script for more than two years, this is the first script published in the community. I will publish more with my works in this platform.
Hope the community can improve this concept and make it as a trading system.
In real life, I am a prolific inventor. I have successfully applied for more than 60 international and regional patents in the past 12 years. But in the past two years or so, I have tried to transfer my creativity to the development of trading strategies. Tradingview is the ideal platform for me. I am selecting and contributing some of the hundreds of scripts to publish in Tradingview community. Welcome everyone to interact with me to discuss these interesting pine scripts.
The scripts posted are categorized into 5 levels according to my efforts or manhours put into these works.
Level 1 : interesting script snippets or distinctive improvement from classic indicators or strategy. Level 1 scripts can usually appear in more complex indicators as a function module or element.
Level 2 : composite indicator/strategy. By selecting or combining several independent or dependent functions or sub indicators in proper way, the composite script exhibits a resonance phenomenon which can filter out noise or fake trading signal to enhance trading confidence level.
Level 3 : comprehensive indicator/strategy. They are simple trading systems based on my strategies. They are commonly containing several or all of entry signal, close signal, stop loss, take profit, re-entry, risk management, and position sizing techniques. Even some interesting fundamental and mass psychological aspects are incorporated.
Level 4 : script snippets or functions that do not disclose source code. Interesting element that can reveal market laws and work as raw material for indicators and strategies. If you find Level 1~2 scripts are helpful, Level 4 is a private version that took me far more efforts to develop.
Level 5 : indicator/strategy that do not disclose source code. private version of Level 3 script with my accumulated script processing skills or a large number of custom functions. I had a private function library built in past two years. Level 5 scripts use many of them to achieve private trading strategy.
Note: USDT_TRC20 deposits sent from decentralized exchanges are not yet supported.
이 스크립트의 오써는 참된 트레이딩뷰의 스피릿으로 이 스크립트를 오픈소스로 퍼블리쉬하여 트레이더들로 하여금 이해 및 검증할 수 있도록 하였습니다. 오써를 응원합니다! 스크립트를 무료로 쓸 수 있지만, 다른 퍼블리케이션에서 이 코드를 재사용하는 것은 하우스룰을 따릅니다. 님은 즐겨찾기로 이 스크립트를 차트에서 쓸 수 있습니다.
이 정보와 게시물은 TradingView에서 제공하거나 보증하는 금융, 투자, 거래 또는 기타 유형의 조언이나 권고 사항을 의미하거나 구성하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 이용 약관을 참고하세요.