- The main baseline filter is an indicator called Modular Filter created by Alex Grover
- - https://www.tradingview.com/u/alexgrover/
- - Alex Grover - Modular Filter
- That's the moving average like baseline following price, filtering long and short trends and providing entry signals when the price crosses the baseline.
- Entry signal indicated with arrows.
2. / , I will called it Trend Strength
- The next indicator is commonly known as ASH, Absolute Strength Histogram.
- This indicator was shared by VP as a two line cross trend confirmation indicator, however I discovered an interesting property when I modified the calculation of the histogram.
- - Alex Grover Absolute Strength
- My modification and other info here
- - Absolute Strength Histogram v2
- I simplified the display of the trend strength by plotting squares at the bottom of the chart.
- - Lighted Squares shows strength
- - Dimmed Squares shows weakness
3. Second Confirmation / Exits / Trailing Stop
- Finally the last indicator is my usage of QQE (Qualitative Quantitative Estimation), demonstrated in my QQE Trailing Line Indicator
- - QQE Trailing Line for Trailing Stop
- Three usages of this amazing indicator, serving as :
- - Second trend confirmation
- - Exit signal when price crosses the trailing line
- - Trailing stop when you scaled out the second trade
- This indicator is plotted with crosses.
Additional plots and information
- Bar Color
- - Green for longs, Red for shorts, White when the baseline direction conflicts with the QQE trailing line direction
- - When it's white, it's usually ranging and not trending, ASH will also keep you off ranging periods.
- ATR Filter
- - White circles along the baseline, they will show up if the price has moved more than one ATR from the baseline
- - The default allowance is 1 ATR.
- The previous and current ATR value
- - Label on the right side of the chart showing the previous and current value of ATR
Adding my Didi and ASH indicators up on this screenshot
Didi Index Improved with QQE
One change for this Dark mode version is to add a text label spacing input that allows you to adjust the spacing for text label from price.
진정한 TradingView의 정신에 따라, 이 스크립트의 작성자는 스크립트를 오픈소스로 게시했기에 거래자들이 이해하고 확인할 수 있습니다. 작가님께 건배! 스크립트를 무료로 사용할 수 있지만, 게시물에서 이 코드를 재사용하는 것은 하우스룰을 따릅니다. 당신은 스크립트를 차트에 사용하기 위해 그것을 즐겨찾기 할 수 있습니다.
So far I have Backtested NzdAud, UsdCad and EurUsd on 2018-2020 period.
I have got a 14% Roi par year and a 70% win rate average.
Still lot work to do, but so far really interesting results.
Personally I have added another filter using the Action Locator v.2.0 to have another filter.
I will post the final Backtest if someone is interested.