In the setting, the first line with the option of the following index (Malaysia Index) :
The rest of lines is all of the following sector (Malaysia Sector):
4. Consumer Product
5. Industrial Product
The last line (Line 15) is provided for other stock/index which is not available in option to manually fill.
All sector and index price are smoothen by Moving Average (MA). The default moving average is Relative Moving Average (RMA) which is used in ( ) Oscillator. But the range is different from , it is from -100 to 100 instead of 0 to 100. In the end, result and interpretation are just the same as . Green area indicates oversold area, while red area is overbought.
Other choice of Moving Averages are available to change.
The problem of putting all together is the script may take longer to process. It is just for convenient use.
Bottom-Up or Top-Down Invest?
1. Tidy up, make it look nice in setting.
2. Search option input available in line 15.
2. Add Multiple-Timeframe (MTF) Option , above photo with MTF turning on.
1. Color changed for Technology Line and Energy Line, make it more visible in dark mode.
2. Found error in Gray Line 15 and solved.
3. Added Overall Economy line in Gray line 15 : Option If
a. Tick is Overall Economy Line
b. Untick is Current Stock
c. Untick and fill in Search Column is Other Stock/Index
Description of Overall Economy Line:
Overall Economy Line is added to tell the Momentum of all Sector Instead of FBMKLCI. The FBMKLCI Composite Index sometimes may not be good indicator for Whole Market Country. Because it only consists of the largest 30 companies listed on the Main Market of the Bursa Malaysia stock exchange, by full market capitalization that meet the eligibility requirements of the FTSE Bursa Malaysia ground rules. Thus, once one or many of the companies in the list drop seriously, will drag down the index which does not mean the whole Stock Market is currently bear.
1. Added Size Label Option: Size label has been increased, two size option available which is small and tiny, default is small.
이 스크립트의 오써는 참된 트레이딩뷰의 스피릿으로 이 스크립트를 오픈소스로 퍼블리쉬하여 트레이더들로 하여금 이해 및 검증할 수 있도록 하였습니다. 오써를 응원합니다! 스크립트를 무료로 쓸 수 있지만, 다른 퍼블리케이션에서 이 코드를 재사용하는 것은 하우스룰을 따릅니다. 님은 즐겨찾기로 이 스크립트를 차트에서 쓸 수 있습니다.
이 정보와 게시물은 TradingView에서 제공하거나 보증하는 금융, 투자, 거래 또는 기타 유형의 조언이나 권고 사항을 의미하거나 구성하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 이용 약관을 참고하세요.