매매일지
코멘트:
코멘트: no signs of strength atm.
longs unwinding means selling btc to take a profit USDT,USD.
44k , 39k is my area of interest.
코멘트:
47.7 is POC atm. if it reclaims and supprt, will long and buy spot alts.
코멘트:
코멘트: Delta turning positive, but still no signs of strength.
Mostly event "spring" will happen in 12hours, will press green button there.
accumulating some alts atm.
코멘트:
still not showing strength, bounced with fut traders.
i bet we do have a correction to 46-47k ish today, then we might have strength from spots.
코멘트: Market data doesn't seems bullish yet, should see the consolidation on support around 46-48k ish.
코멘트:
consolidating on poc seems healthy,
could see mini short squeeze following day.
코멘트:
my orders at .5-.7fib
코멘트:
couldnt open margin long, bought some spot alts.
Dot, Xrp , Enj, SC
코멘트: scale in margin long from 49.4
코멘트:
코멘트:
코멘트: delta turning positive, finex getting premium, funding neutral > positive
코멘트: 53-54k soon
코멘트: i ve closed half size of long position, seeing some evidence of supply at 50k.
one more sweep to low?
코멘트:
코멘트:
possible black ghost pattern,
no moderate rise in volume, supply still sittin.
maybe one more pull back before we go.
코멘트: i ve sold half of Alt spot too. will re buy if it gets another dip
코멘트:

absence of event "spring" yet.
코멘트: some strong volume showed up, soaked in to sellers.
not opening more longer here, sitting on orders on 42-43k.
buying some spots to hedge.
코멘트:
don't like its forming bearish retest tho.
코멘트:
poc, vwap, hval
코멘트: not sayin its going down, its possibilities based on data, volume.
we can just poke up for sure.
i have spot alt in bag, but not longing this.
my longs still sitting on 41-42k
코멘트:
코멘트:
holding 42k would give us good chance.
코멘트:
again, delta turning positive, need just one more sweep down, could hold 45-46k.
closing shorts around there, and scale in margin long.

also i am buying alts spot - Dot,Xtz, Enj
코멘트:
reversal like this would give market more bullish pressure.
코멘트: ive closed short on 46.6
and opened margin long and scaled down to 42k incase of wick down.
코멘트: market is not getting strength, im reducing size of margin long, spot alts to avoid risk.
코멘트: market delta not turning bullish, seeing some proof of supply.
absence of strength. as long as price below 48k and volume trend stayin negative, market won't able to sweep range high.
코멘트: consolidation below POC, no signs of strength where it should have showed up.
closed margin long, holding spots for now.
코멘트:
코멘트: Looks like options settle at 44k
코멘트:
DXY possible bounce zone, put a risk mananagement at asset trade on Q2
코멘트:
market not showing strength while distribution appears on ltf.
코멘트:
코멘트:
don't see effort from cause (spring)
i would like to see another test of previous spring.
scaled orders below 46k
코멘트:
not seeing good accumulation, only distribution.
so this is case for re distribution in ltf.

my margin longs still sitting below 46k scaled to 39k.
holding alt spots as a hedge.
코멘트:
bad data is here.
sold 95% alt spot.
and my buy orders below 39k
면책사항

이 정보와 게시물은 TradingView에서 제공하거나 보증하는 금융, 투자, 거래 또는 기타 유형의 조언이나 권고 사항을 의미하거나 구성하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 이용 약관을 참고하세요.