This indicator takes the price of Bitcoin on Coinbase and the futures price on Mex, and compares it the average price of Bitcoin across other major exchanges.
This essentials give us a spread at which Bitcoin is going for.
In turn, this could be a possible tool to help determine market sentiment.
This indicator was created for experimental purposes.
This indicator is intended to evaluate the quality of the bullish candles (close > open).
It will calculate the average size of the bullish candles from the last 200 periods. I'm assuming that a bullish candle with a superior wick or shadow equal or less than 25% of the total size of the bar is a good disruption candle. You can adjust at your own taste.
RSI Price Bands
By Ricardo Santos and JR
Have you ever wondered what RSI would look like as a Band? Well here it is. First premier Trading View special, RSI Price Band. Red shows overbought and Green shows oversold. You can also adjust what levels you prefer for overbought and oversold, and what additional RSI lengths you would like to see displayed on the chart..
- Volatility Indicator
- Replacement for ATR
- As each pair holds a different level of volatility, a stop loss can be set using this indicator rather than via a ratio 2:1, etc. e.g. 2 X Volatility Value = S/L...
- This indicator averages the bodies of candlesticks over a default length of 14 periods. It also considers the length of shadows via a weighted average....
This is similiar to the Price Oscillator ( PPO) that you can find in the Technical Analysis: Built ins.
It is just added colors so you can see patterns when the lines( histogram) are crossing , maybe add some alerts when plots are crossing different levels.
I want to say that I´m no expert in this area, I just had an idea about this and wanted to see if...
Shadow/Wick Moving Average
- Moving Average comparing top and bottom Shadow / Wick length
- Shadows represent price levels that have been hit, but did not close
- Not an all-purpose, all-in-one indicator for entry and exit
- Used as a visual aid to better understand price movement. For example. if price is bearish, but the Shadow MA is showing high, positive...
I offer you today the BTC halving countdown updated in real-time on your charts
I inspired myself greatly from the gentleman @everget's script LTC halving countdown below
The countdown date is coming from that source www.bitcoinblockhalf.com.
ema - you can choose length
it plots a custom price say x
it plots price x*factors >
you can edit these , the scrip is open source
it plots ohlc4 and ohlc4* factors
Price Channel Implementation.
You can choose to see indicator for Long or for Short trading and to determine frames for Open and frames for Close, in a sense that you could choose 4W for Open and 2W for Close.
Green line is to Open Position when broken, and Red line is to Close Position with broken.
Hope you enjoy with it.
The Normalizer adds an indicator to your chart with the option to view regular Volume, normalized Volume or normalized price.
Normalized Volume divides the current Volume bar into a moving average and multiplies by 100. The resulting plot is a histogram showing how far above or below the moving average that volume bar was.
Normalized Price does the exact same...