Tangible common equity ratio

What is Tangible common equity ratio?

The tangible common equity (TCE) ratio is a useful number to gauge leverage of a financial firm.

Formula:

(Total shareholders equity - Intangible assets - Preferred stock) / (Total assets - Intangible assets)

What does Tangible common equity ratio mean?

Tangible Common equity ratio is used to evaluate the funds that will go to the shareholders after the liquidation of the company. For example, if Tangible common equity ratio = 5%, this means that the remaining 95% of tangible assets were purchased as debt and the finances for them will be returned to the bank.

홈으로 스탁 스크리너 포렉스 스크리너 크립토 스크리너 이코노믹 캘린더 사용안내 차트 특징 프라이싱 프렌드 리퍼하기 하우스룰(내부규정) 헬프 센터 웹사이트 & 브로커 솔루션 위젯 차팅 솔루션 라이트웨이트 차팅 라이브러리 블로그 & 뉴스 트위터
프로화일 프로화일설정 계정 및 빌링 리퍼드 프렌즈 코인 나의 서포트 티켓 헬프 센터 공개아이디어 팔로어 팔로잉 비밀메시지 채팅 로그아웃