Good question! Here are a few simple steps you can follow in order to stream on TradingView and YouTube simultaneously:
- To start, you need to create your own YouTube channel if you don’t already have one.
On https://www.youtube.com/features, you can enable live broadcasting. Once you’ve done that, you’ll just need to wait while YouTube confirms your channel activation. This usually takes about a day.
- Next step - create your stream.
If you are new to streams, you can find all the instructions for how to get started here. If you are a streaming veteran, then stream away! For both stream beginners and experts, go ahead and check the YouTube Re-Stream box to begin.Note! You’ll need to link your YouTube account to your TradingView account, if you haven't already done so. It isn’t too complicated, just check the YouTube box in the pop-up window that appears (make sure that your browser doesn’t block pop-ups). You’ll then need to login using your YouTube account info and give permission to upload and manage videos. And voila - your YouTube account is linked. See the graphic below for some visuals.
- After you click Create stream, your stream will be created simultaneously on both platforms: TradingView and YouTube. A link to the created stream on Youtube appeared in the settings dialog next to the YouTube checkmark.
Please note that if you uncheck the box for YouTube in your stream settings, then your YouTube stream will be automatically deleted. Remember to keep the box checked if you want the stream to remain on YouTube.
- You can customize your screen, camera, and microphone, and when you're ready, click Start stream. Broadcasting on YouTube will begin automatically.
- To end your stream, simply click Stop stream. By ending your stream on TradingView, your YouTube stream will also end.
And there you have it! Get started with streams today and become a pro in no time.