Trend Strategy #1
2. Pivot high/low functions derived from SMA
3. Step lines to plot support and resistance based on the pivot points
4. If the close is over the resistance line, green arrows plot above, and vice versa for red arrows below support.
1. Long Only
2. Mutable 2% TP/1.5% SL
3. 0.01% commission
4. When the close is...
This strategy aims to identify long (buy) opportunities in the market using the SuperTrend indicator. It utilizes the Average True Range (ATR) and a multiplier to determine the dynamic support levels for entering long positions. This presentation will provide an overview of the strategy's components, explain its usage, and highlight that it focuses on long...
This is a strategy which works with most of the crypto pairs on the 3H time frames.
It beats easily on the long term buy and hold strategy.
This strategy is made from the baseline from ichimoku together with ema 200
This is a long only strategy.
THe condition is : our candle is above ema 200 and our ichimoku its telling we have a long trend. We exit on the...
This is a crypto strategy suited for big time frames like 3h+.
THIS IS A LONG ONLY STRATEGY , SUITED TO BEAT BUY AND HOLD !
It's a very risky strategy because it has no stop loss at all, so be extremely careful with it.
This strategy is made of 2 DEMA a fast and a slow one.
We have two rules : entry it's when we have a crossunder between the slow DEMA and...
This is a strategy adapted initially for Mavilim moving average indicator, based on WMA MA.
It seems to works amazingly on long term markets, like stocks, some futures, some comodities and so on.
In this strategy, I form initially the candle, using EMA values, so I take the EMA of last 50 closes, open, highs and lows and form the candle
After this I take...
It is a long only strategy.
1. Buy when price breaks out of the upper band.
2. Exit has two options. Option 1 allows you to exit using lower band. Option 2 allows you to exit using moving average.
3. Option 1 preferred over option 2 if the instrument is highly volatile.
4. Slippage and commissions are not considered in the return calculation.