highlights large wicks in a single candle based on input value
from open/close to high/low (whichever applicable)
used to find stop-hunt patterns for forex market-maker manipulation!
enjoy.... j.tate 03.07.2018
default built for EUR/USD H1... change input for JPY pairs.
Non-Directional (Volatility Based) Binary Options Highlighter
default set for 5-minute EUR/USD
change inputs for other time frames, or to use JPY pairs
dark blue = lowest volatility
pale blue = low volatility, increasing, use caution
dark red = highest volatility
pale red = high volatility, decreasing, use caution
Added implementation of vdubus's money management strategy to binary options tester. As before, the entry/exit strategy is just there for an example, modify go_down and go_up for your strategy as the short and long entry points. Also as before, do not use present variables (i.e. close, close , ema_6_min in the example) in go_up and go_down, as this is akin to...
* This script show the signal base on volatility of previous bar M15 to trade Binary Option.
* Rule of Signal is below:
A. Rule 1: Wait for prices created temporary peak and bottom
Row 18: 10 minutes till close
B. Rule 2: Reversal previous bar's direction
1. Put Signal - Row 22 - 25:
- Delay 5' after bar M15 open
- previous bar's direction is upward
I am learning pine script at the moment and this is my first attempt at creating an expire time based strategy for binary options based on a simple example like the built-in Channel Break Out Strategy.
BO - KBSignal show Put or Call Signal inoder to trade Binary Option.
1. Keltner Channel %K (indicator was published in my scripts)
2. OBV's %B (indicator was published in my scripts)
B. Rule of Signal
1. Rule 1: No Signal
- %K is the highest of 3 periods => Possible a Pivot High
- %K is the lowest of 3 periods => Possible a Pivot Low
- Previous %K...
Binary operations and storing several numbers in one variable.
It's useful when you need to pass a values numbers to another study. Study-on-study (SOS) in Tradingview allows passing only one value, which is not always convinient. So if we put all those numbers in one - we can pass more values from one study to another.
In Pine we can use up to 52 bits for our...
BO - Bar M15 2/3 Signal show the signal to trade Binary Option with rule below:
* Bollinger Band (20,2): avoid waterfall
B. Rule of Signal
1. Rule1: Split Bar M15 to 3 part and load them on M5 chart (recommend use M5 IDC chart)
2. Rule 2: Delay 10' after bar M15 open => wait for price's pattern
3. Rule 3: Put Signal row 30-32
* Delay 10' after bar...
NOTE: Experimental. Pinescript implementation of Decimal to Binary and Binary to Decimal that is intended for use in the development of a neural network proof of concept.
Intended for use in as subcomponent in the development of a more complex/highly experimental prototype.
Protection/logic for edge cases above 11111111/255 (8bits) is NOT implemented.