if ema200 > ema30 Long entry only
else Short entry only
2. Custom Band
Upper band = (period) + max(close, period) * multiplier
Lower band = (period) - max(close, period) * multiplier
Multiplier can be either 1.3 or 1.1 depending on the trend.
(If trend is long, upper band's factor would be 1.3, lower band be 1.1)
2. Long entry condition
- Cross over the lower band and band width is greater than (close price)*2.2%(assume this band width as an expected ROE)
- Previous candle change rate((close-open)/open*100) is less than 3%.
3. Short entry condition
- Cross under the upper band and band width is greater than (close price)*2.2%
- Previous candle change rate is less than 3%.
4. Long/Short exit condition
- cross over/under the lower/upper band and roe is higher than 2%.
5. Stop/Target condition
- Target 10%, Stoploss 3%
- Previous candle change rate is higher than 3%.
Most variables can be set manually.
Test period changeable.