The script supports Multi-TimeFrame (MTF) functionality allowing users to analyze and observe the Support and Resistance Levels/Zones and their associated Signals from a higher timeframe perspective.
This script is an extended version of our previously published Support-and-Resistance-Levels-with-Breaks script from 2020.
Identification of key support and resistance levels/zones is an essential ingredient to successful technical analysis.
Support and resistance are key concepts that help traders understand, analyze and act on chart patterns in the financial markets. Support describes a price level where a downtrend pauses due to demand for an asset increasing, while resistance refers to a level where an uptrend reverses as a sell-off happens.
The creation of support and resistance levels comes as a result of an initial imbalance of supply/demand, which forms what we know as a swing high or swing low. This script starts its processing using the swing highs/lows. Swing Highs/Lows are levels that many of the market participants use as a historical reference to place their trading orders (buy, sell, stop loss), as a result, those price levels potentially become and serve as key support and resistance levels.
One of the important features of the script is the signals it provides. The script follows the major price movements and highlights them on the chart.
🔹 Breakouts (non-repaint)
A breakout is a price moving outside a defined support or resistance level, the significance of the breakout can be measured by examining the volume. This script is not filtering them based on volume but provides volume information for the bar where the breakout takes place.
Retest is a case where the price action breaches a zone and then revisits the level breached.
Test is a case where the price action touches the support or resistance zones.
Rejections are pin bar patterns with high trading volume.
Finally, Multi TimeFrame (MTF) functionality allows users to analyze and observe the Support and Resistance Levels/Zones and their associated Signals from a higher timeframe perspective.
The script takes into account user-defined parameters to detect and highlight the zones, levels, and signals.
🔹 Support & Resistance Settings
- Detection Timeframe: Set the indicator resolution, the users may examine higher timeframe detection on their chart timeframe.
- Detection Length: Swing levels detection length
- Check Previous Historical S&R Level: enables the script to check the previous historical levels.
- Breakouts: Toggles the visibility of the Breakouts, enables customization of the color and the size of the visuals
- Tests: Toggles the visibility of the Tests, enables customization of the color and the size of the visuals
- Retests: Toggles the visibility of the Retests, enables customization of the color and the size of the visuals
- Rejections: Toggles the visibility of the Rejections, enables customization of the color and the size of the visuals
- Sentiment Profile: Toggles the visibility of the Sentiment Profiles
- Bullish Nodes: Color option for Bullish Nodes
- Bearish Nodes: Color option for Bearish Nodes
🔶 RELATED SCRIPTS
- breakout detection
- retest detection
- test detection
- rejection detection
- new swing-level formation
- high trading activity detection
Alerts can be configured by using ‘any alert() function call’.
- Changed alert frequency
- Minor changes
Join our 100k+ community: discord.gg/lux
All scripts & content provided by LuxAlgo are for informational & educational purposes only. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
이 스크립트의 오써는 참된 트레이딩뷰의 스피릿으로 이 스크립트를 오픈소스로 퍼블리쉬하여 트레이더들로 하여금 이해 및 검증할 수 있도록 하였습니다. 오써를 응원합니다! 스크립트를 무료로 쓸 수 있지만, 다른 퍼블리케이션에서 이 코드를 재사용하는 것은 하우스룰을 따릅니다. 님은 즐겨찾기로 이 스크립트를 차트에서 쓸 수 있습니다.
이 정보와 게시물은 TradingView에서 제공하거나 보증하는 금융, 투자, 거래 또는 기타 유형의 조언이나 권고 사항을 의미하거나 구성하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 이용 약관을 참고하세요.