- Repaint mode : if enabled: values are updated in live, if disabled: values are updated once the concerned candle is closed
- Timeframes: 1, 5, 15, 60
- Repaint mode: enabled
Use the lowest timeframe configured on the screener to get real values
A classic x3 multi-timeframe indicator is also available
- The oscillator prints the fourth timeframe which have already been included in the screener
- The screener is now including a warning field to show overbought/oversold signals convergence, which could indicate an incoming movement reversal (Warnings are calculated on the three lowest timeframes (the highest is ignored))
- Warnings are calculated on the three lowest timeframes (the highest is ignored)
- The screener can be disabled
- Overbought and Oversold signals are now based on the average value between K and D lines
- Up and Down triangles have been added to the oscillator to show OB/OS convergences
- Visual improvements
Note: This is an indicator, not a complete and trustable strategy
Hope you'll enjoy it :)
- A column showing each timeframe's RSI value has been added to the screener
- Floating values have been limited to only 2 digits after the comma
- A second warning field concerning the three lowest timeframes' RSI have been added to show OB/OS convergences
- New option to select which timeframe(s) must be taken into consideration for convergence signals (Selected timeframes can be distinguished in the screener, followed by a * char in the timeframes column).
- If you plan to use the screener only and to move it on your main chart, you can now disable displays of stochastic rsi lines and zones. (thx to @EtCrt for the idea)
- A new color mode has been added. When enabled, it automatically apply the appropriate color from green to red (on the screener, and also on lines when the average mode is enabled). This is the new default color mode.
- Converted to Pinescript v5
이 스크립트의 오써는 참된 트레이딩뷰의 스피릿으로 이 스크립트를 오픈소스로 퍼블리쉬하여 트레이더들로 하여금 이해 및 검증할 수 있도록 하였습니다. 오써를 응원합니다! 스크립트를 무료로 쓸 수 있지만, 다른 퍼블리케이션에서 이 코드를 재사용하는 것은 하우스룰을 따릅니다. 님은 즐겨찾기로 이 스크립트를 차트에서 쓸 수 있습니다.
이 정보와 게시물은 TradingView에서 제공하거나 보증하는 금융, 투자, 거래 또는 기타 유형의 조언이나 권고 사항을 의미하거나 구성하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 이용 약관을 참고하세요.