The Long & Short strategy is optimized for the four-hour frame.
However, instead of using the four-hour time information, it is composed of calling up the time information of Ilbong's closing price and today's stock price.
★ Blue line: The stock price of Ilbong today is the stock price line, and the corresponding line is moved according to the stock price before the closing of Ilbong.
★ Red Line: Line confirmed as the closing line of Ilbong the previous day
★ Black line: The line located at 70% of the red line, and when the blue line crosses the black line up or down, a Cancel signal is generated.
- If the blue line (the stock price line today) breaks through the red line (the closing price line of the previous day), a long signal is generated.
- If the blue line (the stock price line today) breaks through the red line (the closing price line of the previous day), a short signal is generated.
1. By default, the blue/red/black line will have as much red line as the previous day's stock price rises or falls at the close of 9 o'clock, starting from zero.
2-1. If the previous day's stock price rise was strong, the height of the red line would be high after the closing of the 9 o'clock closing, and if the rise of the previous day's stock price was weak, the height of the red line would be low up after the closing of the 9 o'clock closing.
2-2. Conversely, if the previous day's stock price falls strongly, the height of the red line after the closing of the 9 o'clock closing is high, and if the decline of the previous day's stock price is weak, the height of the red line is low after the closing of the 9 o'clock closing.
The blue line (Today's Ilbong-proceed stock price line) starts from zero after the closing at 9 o'clock.
4-1 If the height of the previous day's red line is formed up, the blue line starts at zero, and the blue line goes down and over the red line from the start, so a short signal occurs at 13:00.
4-2. Conversely, if the height of the previous day's red line is formed downwards, the blue line starts at zero, and the blue line goes up and over the red line from the start, so a long signal occurs at 13:00.
4-3. For this reason, at 13:00, there are almost 90% more sales signals. (See number 10 below for reasons corresponding to 10% that do not generate a sales signal at 13 o'clock.)
6. However, from the closing time of 9 o'clock to the 13 o'clock signal, if the blue line rises or breaks through the red line, the shot or long signal does not occur and the existing previous signal is maintained.
7. However, if the blue line does not rise or break through the red line by 13 o'clock and exists below or above the red line, a shot or long signal will occur.
8. If the blue line rises or breaks through the red line after 13 o'clock, the shot or long signal that occurred will disappear.
9, a test line (cancel line) formed on top of 70% of the red line. If the blue line reaches 70 percent above and below the red line and then breaks through, the shot or long pencil is sprouted. This is a stabilizing device for when stock prices reverse after the signal.
10. If the red line is located at zero or formed at very low heights up and down at 9 o'clock, the blue line is more likely to break through the red line, and in such cases, the signal may appear in the middle of the day rather than in the beginning, which is rare.
※ If you want to obtain access to this indicator with a script dedicated for the first time, please contact the link shown in the signature.
1. Fixing the issues that appear on the left end of the screen when a short signal occurs.
2. Eliminate unnecessary source code other than required annotations
3 In addition to 4 hours, 1 hour, 30 minutes, 15 minutes, 5 minutes, 1 minute, and time zone support. When setting the time, make sure to set the Time Value as shown below.
Time - Time Value
이 스크립트에 대한 접근은 작성자가 승인한 사용자로 제한되며, 일반적으로 지불이 필요합니다. 즐겨찾기에 추가할 수 있지만 권한을 요청하고 작성자에게 권한을 받은 후에만 사용할 수 있습니다. 자세한 내용은 angelhouse161013에게 문의하거나 아래의 작성자의 지시사항을 따르십시오.
트레이딩뷰는 당신이 스크립트 작성자를 100% 신뢰하고 스크립트의 작동 방식을 이해할 때까지 스크립트 비용을 지불하고 사용할 것을 권장하지 않습니다. 대부분의 경우 트레이딩뷰의 퍼블릭 라이브러리 에서 무료로 좋은 오픈 소스 대안을 찾을 수 있습니다.
경고: 액세스를 요청하기 전에 읽으십시오 .