This script presents volume delta data in various forms!
- Classic mode: Volume delta boxes oriented to the right of the bar (sell closer / buy further)
- On Bar mode: Volume delta boxes oriented on the bar (sell left / buy right)
- Pure Ladder mode: Pure volume delta ladder
- PoC highlighting
- Color-coordinated delta boxes. Marginal volume differences are substantially shaded while large volume differences are lightly shaded.
- Volume delta boxes can be merged and delta values removed to generate a color-only canvas reflecting vol. delta differences in price blocks.
- Price bars can be split up to 497 times - allowing for greater precision.
- Total volume delta for the bar and timestamp included
The image above shows Classic mode - delta blocks are oriented left/right contingent on positive/negative values!
The image above shows the same price sequence; however, delta blocks are superimposed on the price bar. Left-side blocks reflect negative delta while right-side blocks reflect positive delta! To apply this display method - select "On Bar" for the "Data Display Method" setting!
The image above shows "Pure Ladder" mode. Delta blocks remain color-coordinated; however, all delta blocks retain the same x-axis as the price bar they were calculated for!
Additionally, you can select to remove the delta values and merge the delta boxes to generate a color-based canvas indicative of volume delta at traded price levels!
The image above shows the same price sequence; however, the "Volume Assumption" setting is activated.
When active, the indicator assumes a 60/ 40 split when a level is traded at and only one metric - "buy volume" or "sell volume" is recorded. This means there shouldn't be any levels recorded where "buy volume" is greater than 0 and "sell volume" equals 0 and vice versa. While this assumption was performed arbitrarily, it may help better replicate volume delta and OI delta calculations seen on other charting platforms.
This option is configurable; you can select to have the script not assume a 60/ 40 split and instead record volume "as is" at the corresponding price level!
I plan to roll out additional features for the indicator - particularly tick-based price blocks! Stay tuned (:
•Access to Proprietary Data: www.kiosefftrading.com/products
•Discord Server: discord.gg/3cKVU28Z9Z
이 스크립트의 오써는 참된 트레이딩뷰의 스피릿으로 이 스크립트를 오픈소스로 퍼블리쉬하여 트레이더들로 하여금 이해 및 검증할 수 있도록 하였습니다. 오써를 응원합니다! 스크립트를 무료로 쓸 수 있지만, 다른 퍼블리케이션에서 이 코드를 재사용하는 것은 하우스룰을 따릅니다. 님은 즐겨찾기로 이 스크립트를 차트에서 쓸 수 있습니다.
이 정보와 게시물은 TradingView에서 제공하거나 보증하는 금융, 투자, 거래 또는 기타 유형의 조언이나 권고 사항을 의미하거나 구성하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 이용 약관을 참고하세요.