Indicator Project Description:
*** This is a trend following indicator alert that uses fast QQE crosses with Moving Averages for trend direction filtering. QQE or Qualitative Quantitative Estimation is based on the , but uses a smoothing technique as an additional transformation. Three crosses can be selected (all selected by default):
- RSI signal crossing ZERO (XZERO)
- RSI signal crossing Fast RSIatr line (XQQE)
- RSI signal exiting the Threshhold Channel (BUY/SELL)
- For BUY alert the Close must be above the fast MA and
fast MA (EMA8) > medium MA (EMA20) > slow MA (SMA50).
- For SELL alert the Close must be below the fast MA and
fast MA (EMA8) < medium MA (EMA20) < slow MA (SMA50).
- For BUY alert the Close must be above the slow MA (SMA50) and the directional MA (EMA20) must be green.
- For SELL alert the Close must be below the slow MA (SMA50) and the directional MA (EMA20) must be red.
Note: I have found the XQQE cross can also be quite good alert for BUY/SELL as well, particularly in direction of current trend. The XZERO I have found to be totally unreliable for BUY/SELL alerts.
This indicator should work on any currency pair, most chart timeframes and expiry in 3 to 6 candles for binary option trading. For hourly or longer charts expiry can be longer for binary options, or if available use standard forex trading techniques
Some Hints for using this indicator:
- Avoid taking trades in non-trending market, this is normally indicated by a near Horizontal SMA50 line.
- Avoid trading when all the moving averages are close together.
- When trading 1min and 5min charts, expiry should set to 1-3 candles.
- Avoid trading when market choppy, this is normally indicated by the fast EMA8 crossing the EMA20 back and forwards quickly.
- High probability trades tend to occur when you get a XQQE followed by a XZERO and then BUY/SELL in the same direction of trend.
- Don't trade near nor directly on any major market news (sometime better no trade day).
- Please practise this system in DEMO first, before committing any real money. Be patient the more you practise the better and more confident you will be.
- Added implied GPL copyright notice.
- Changed defaults to use HullMAs instead of EMAs.
- Option for No repaint on BUY/SELL alert (Use Shunt), however, now trades should be taken when the BUY/SELL Alert is displayed. The alarm is still generated on the previous candle so you can still get a pre-warning, this enables you time to analyse the pending alert and can be controlled by the TradingView Alarm subsystem.
- Changed some labeling names and colours.
- Converted to version3 Pinescript.
- Added extra alarms for each alert type.
이 스크립트의 오써는 참된 트레이딩뷰의 스피릿으로 이 스크립트를 오픈소스로 퍼블리쉬하여 트레이더들로 하여금 이해 및 검증할 수 있도록 하였습니다. 오써를 응원합니다! 스크립트를 무료로 쓸 수 있지만, 다른 퍼블리케이션에서 이 코드를 재사용하는 것은 하우스룰을 따릅니다. 님은 즐겨찾기로 이 스크립트를 차트에서 쓸 수 있습니다.
이 정보와 게시물은 TradingView에서 제공하거나 보증하는 금융, 투자, 거래 또는 기타 유형의 조언이나 권고 사항을 의미하거나 구성하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 이용 약관을 참고하세요.