The plotted lines are also offset to represent that hours close location on the chart-- but keep the below in mind.
The offset is set for a default resolution of 5 minutes. In that chart timeframe, the offset is correct as to the close location. Changing the timeframe to 3m for instance the offset is not accurate to that particular bar. I am sure there is a simple way to do this but maybe I'm just not smart enough to figure it out. Either way, the offset in any timeframe is easy to distinguish the oldest hour close to the newest.
This indicator has the following options:
- You can enable or disable any previous 4 hour close line
- You can change all line sizes
- You can change all line colors. I do apologize if it's inconvenient that I've defaulted the lines to different colors.
- I've limited the visibility to only periods below 60 minutes-- but and maybe there is a better way to do this (if so please share). The limit is based on the most common periods below 60: 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 12, 15, and 30.
Will most likely release the 240 and 30-minute version of this I have on a few charts.
- Updated code to Pinescript v5
- Now there are 6 hour close lines (mainly to cover the full cash session)
- Proper alignment with the actual opening candle for that hour (see note below)
- Lines only display below the 60m timeframe and only for the 15,5,1 minute charts (adding new times such as 3, or 10 would be fairly simple)
The biggest update here is more than just the 2 more close lines but the lines actually start at the correct hour. For some odd reason my brain wasn't smart enough to figure out how to do this on the first version of this indicator. That's all solved now.
이 스크립트의 오써는 참된 트레이딩뷰의 스피릿으로 이 스크립트를 오픈소스로 퍼블리쉬하여 트레이더들로 하여금 이해 및 검증할 수 있도록 하였습니다. 오써를 응원합니다! 스크립트를 무료로 쓸 수 있지만, 다른 퍼블리케이션에서 이 코드를 재사용하는 것은 하우스룰을 따릅니다. 님은 즐겨찾기로 이 스크립트를 차트에서 쓸 수 있습니다.
이 정보와 게시물은 TradingView에서 제공하거나 보증하는 금융, 투자, 거래 또는 기타 유형의 조언이나 권고 사항을 의미하거나 구성하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 이용 약관을 참고하세요.