This is a simple indicator that can help you manage the risk when you are trading, and especially if you are leverage trading. The indicator can also be used to help visualize and to find trades within a suitable or predefined trading range.
This script calculates and draws six “profit and risk lines” (levels) that show the change in percentage from the current price. The values are also shown in a table, to help you get a quick overview of risk before you trade.
ABOUT THE LINES/VALUES
This indicator draws seven percentage-lines, where the dotted line in the middle represents the current price. The other three lines on top of and below the middle line shows the different levels of change in percentage from current price (dotted line). The values are also shown in a table.
DEFAULT VALUES AND SETTINGS
By default the indicator draw lines 0.5%, 1.0%, and 1.5% from current price (step size = 0.5).
The default setting for leverage in this indicator = 1 (i.e. no leverage).
The line closest to dotted line (current price) is calculated by step size (%) * leverage (x) = % from price.
Pay attention to the %-values in the table, they represent the distance from the current price (dotted line) to where the lines are drawn.
* Be aware! If you change the leverage, the distance from the closest lines to the dotted line showing the current price increase.
1. Leverage: set the leverage for what you are planning to trade on (1 = no leverage, 2 = 2 x leverage, 5 = 5 x leverage...).
2. Stepsize is used to set the distance between the lines and price.
EXAMPLES WITH DIFFERENT SETTINGS
1) Leverage = 1 (no leverage, default setting) and step size 0.5 (%). Lines plotted at (0.5%, 1%, 1.5%, and –0.5%, –1%, –1,5%) from the current price.
2) Leverage = 3 and stepsize 0.5(%). Lines plotted at (1.5%, 3.0%, 4.5%, and –1.5%, –3.0%, –4.5%) from the current price.
3) Leverage = 3 and stepsize 1(%). Lines plotted at (3%, 6%, 9%, and –3%, –6%, –9%) from the current price.
The distance to the nearest line from the current price is always calculated by the formula: Leverage * step size (%) = % to the nearest line from the current price.
이 스크립트의 오써는 참된 트레이딩뷰의 스피릿으로 이 스크립트를 오픈소스로 퍼블리쉬하여 트레이더들로 하여금 이해 및 검증할 수 있도록 하였습니다. 오써를 응원합니다! 스크립트를 무료로 쓸 수 있지만, 다른 퍼블리케이션에서 이 코드를 재사용하는 것은 하우스룰을 따릅니다. 님은 즐겨찾기로 이 스크립트를 차트에서 쓸 수 있습니다.
이 정보와 게시물은 TradingView에서 제공하거나 보증하는 금융, 투자, 거래 또는 기타 유형의 조언이나 권고 사항을 의미하거나 구성하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 이용 약관을 참고하세요.