1) If can break EMA200 and red cloud of ichimoku, can consider to entry
2) Must support with volume
3) Vol increase for past few days.
4) Small volume selling after price and vol spike on 10/7..somebody will try to pushup this counter
5) Resistance 0.23
BUY signal at 44.15 $
Johnson Controls International PLC ( JCI ) is a global diversified technology and multi industrial company. The Company is focused on developing energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and transportation systems. Its segments include Building Solutions North America, Building Solutions EMEA/LA, Building Solutions Asia Pacific and Global...
Thanks for viewing,
1. If you entered long around the time of my previous post in October (linked) at 5756 you would be 10.5% up now,
2. There is a little way up yet (due to wave 3 of wave C being extended (finishing) and wave 4 and 5 to come, and then we should hit at around 5200 or lower.
My analysis is just based on the chart and also that other regional and...